Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Friendship

Friendship - the relationship between people that call themselves......

I have recently come to find that I really don't have friends any more. It seems they have all drifted away to be obsorbed into their own lives. Call me selfish, but it really makes me sad. You should be able to manage time between all that need your time.

Being a friend means being there when I need you. Being a friend means hanging out with each other. Being a friend means being honest with one another. Being a friend means not flaking out when you make plans.

I miss the old relationships I had with certain people. Yes, don't get me wrong, I have friends, but I lost my best friends. I don't know what happened. I guess life did.

2 comments:

Ash said...

This friend moved 1800 miles away :( I miss you, love.

Unknown said...

Grasp life by the horns, it will evolve with out you.