Friday, March 4, 2011

New Katrina in the Works

A few days ago I was getting ready for work one morning. I just gotten out of the shower and was in my bedroom getting dressed. I walked over to my closet to grab my slacks and top. I happen to glanced over at the full length mirror that's near the closet. I was in my bra and undies...... all I could see what a whole lot of nasty! I was astonished at what my reflection in the mirror. I have really let myself go. That was a moment I decided I really need to do something. I get back to where I should be.

So I thought what a better motivation than to embarrass myself to the whole world as motivation. I am going to post weekly updates on where I am at and how I am doing. As of now, it's started off slow. I did work out on the Wii Fit for and hour and fifteen mintues. I know that's not a lot, but it's a start. I have been working on eating heathier and cutting back soda. That's my biggest problem. Devil soda!!!

So here is what I look like now: Currently weighing 233 pounds.




Idea goal weight is 140 pounds. That won't happen for some time. So short term goal is to be 220 pounds on April 1, 2011.

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

GalataPhotography said...

Good luck. You're too hard on yourself, though. You're far from nasty.